Water

Anth0ny

I have herd lots of guests complaining about the lack of ewater when you are in the park. some have said there is not enough water fountains to refill bottles, there is only one in guest services and alton towers has them everywhere, id like to see some more fitted around the park. People have also commented that some food places have run out of bottled water or this is left on the side not in the fridge so its cold. I think the park should add more water fountains, make sure all outlets are stocked and keep the bottles refrigerated.

I have herd lots of guests complaining about the lack of ewater when you are in the park. some have said there is not enough water fountains to refill bottles, there is only one in guest services and alton towers has them everywhere, id like to see some more fitted around the park. People have also commented that some food places have run out of bottled water or this is left on the side not in the fridge so its cold. I think the park should add more water fountains, make sure all outlets are stocked and keep the bottles refrigerated.
But those sprinklers are just

Back