Drayton Talk Meetup

Apoc56

I think sometime in the October half term holidays, DraytonTalk should hold a meet up of its members as by then it will be a larger community and it gives fans of the park chance to enjoy the rides together, and possibly do a video for YouTube or something along the lines of that. It would also get more people joining and talking about DraytonTalk and I believe this would be well-recieved if any staff members at the park were to find out about an event like this.

Anyone interested, please reply on this thread and we could hopefully arrange a date, time and ride entrance to meet.

Thanks,
Apocalypse Marathoner :)

I can do the 27th Oct but I’m away 28th Oct to 1st Nov but will be at the park for the fireworks on the 2nd Nov.
27th Oct could be good. I'm with my girlfriend on one day between 25th and 27th but don't know what date, and she wouldn't want to meet up. If the day she comes happens to fall on the 27th, then I guess we could do the meet up another day. I'm on park 20th October until 2nd November so any date then is fine by me (obviously excluding the date that my girlfriend visits)

I’m going on the 27th Oct for Halloween. Then I’m away to the 1st Nov and will be going the fireworks on the 2nd Nov. I got to pop into guest Services and ask how the £18 ticket and paying for my son to visit Santa works with Annual passes as it says on the website it’s limited numbers per day and the Santa times need to be booked in advance also.

There is currently no planned meet-up events for Drayton Talk, however this is something that is being considered for next year. You are however more than welcome to discuss any suggestions here and the team will take them into account :)

Back