What's new

2026 Event: Christmas Wonderland & Twixmas

According to the website there's No thrill rides in operation this Christmas. :(

This time last year they said the same thing. At some point in November they announced that all the rides would be open over Christmas.

Will this happen again?

There's no mention of Viking's rides on the website. The website says which rides are open, but no mention of Viking's rides.

Will they be open or closed?
I don't want them to they need a full closed season to get the park back where it needs to be
 
Hopefully with vikings, Adventure Cove and most of Frontier Falls all closed for the Christmas event they will at least theme Thomas land better.
Still don’t see the point of the Bounty been open as it’s the only ride available for kids 1.2m and above. The dodgems should have been open also as it’s all in that central area.
 
This time last year they said the same thing. At some point in November they announced that all the rides would be open over Christmas.

Will this happen again?
Sadly I can't see it happening. Most of the operational issues this year were caused by the Christmas ride offering last year - it simply doesn't allow the park enough time to do essential Winter maintenance before the main season.

We still have Accelerator at least :)
 
Sadly I can't see it happening. Most of the operational issues this year were caused by the Christmas ride offering last year - it simply doesn't allow the park enough time to do essential Winter maintenance before the main season.

We still have Accelerator at least :)
May I ask about operational issues? How did Last Christmas affect it? I did attend the start of this season, which I've commented on several times, but I'm not sure if the extended Christmas had anything to do with the maintenance? They have more than enough time after Christmas to get things ready again.

Maybe it was a certain employee that left after last Christmas?

Has anyone seen this guy this season? I last saw him the weekend before Christmas last year. I think he was the head tech guy. He was hugging several senior members of staff. Those hugs looked like goodbye forever hugs, rather than just normal hugs.

I don't have a pic of that, obviously, because it looked rather emotional, but I do have a pic of the guy I'm talking about.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-10-06 214514.png
    Screenshot 2026-10-06 214514.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top