G-Force Deconstruction

Evan

Shawn Sanbrooke (Theme park worldwide) and just shared photos from Drayton Manor showing that Gforce has been entirely removed and so far nothing is in its place. Very weird seeing these views without gforce there!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200208-141913__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200208-141913__01.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot_20200208-140629.jpg
    Screenshot_20200208-140629.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 236
The park skyline has definitely changed, but I really think it could be for the better that G Force has gone, it's way better than leaving it stood there SBNO - that's an insult to a paying customer. But the park skyline has definitely changed, it definitely looks cleaner and more spacious - it's a replacement I'm more interested in seeing.

The park skyline has definitely changed, but I really think it could be for the better that G Force has gone, it's way better than leaving it stood there SBNO - that's an insult to a paying customer. But the park skyline has definitely changed, it definitely looks cleaner and more spacious - it's a replacement I'm more interested in seeing.
Yeah, i don't expect a new coaster there but i'm interested to see how they fill the space, it feels like too large an area to leave mostly empty

Yeah, i don't expect a new coaster there but i'm interested to see how they fill the space, it feels like too large an area to leave mostly empty
G Force was a surprisingly compact coaster, I don't think the area left behind will be massive. They'd definitely struggle to fit another coaster in its plot.

Reactions: Dan
Back