Memorabillia and Old Merchandise purchased that's not on sale anymore!

Basically, the coronavirus seems to be dampening everyone's spirits and I understand that many trips to Drayton have had to be cancelled by us. However, maybe it would be nice if we shared photos of maybe old merchandise or ride memorabilia won from the Pirate Adventure auction or any other auctions that Drayton have previously held. Or maybe, some of you are lucky enough to have been given old ride parts or signage from Drayton!! It would be lovely to see all the photos if any of you have any!!!

Here's some of my hardware collection. I have a few more but not to be shown on here ?

G-Force
Gforce.jpg

Buffalo
Buffalo.jpg

Pirate Adventure
Pirate wheel.jpg

Shockwave (No polyurethane)
Shock.jpg

Troublesome Trucks
Trucks.jpg

I have a few trinkets from the inside of PA and a wheel from Cranky Crane.

I wish I kept a lot more of the little bits and bobs I got from the giftshops when I was younger... Only really have a pencil or notebook/rubber left to show for my past trips...

I have a few trinkets from the inside of PA and a wheel from Cranky Crane.

I wish I kept a lot more of the little bits and bobs I got from the giftshops when I was younger... Only really have a pencil or notebook/rubber left to show for my past trips...
It's a shame that Drayton haven't done Shockwave merch in a long time. I think if they did, it would be very well received!

I think a online store would work better for Drayton so they won’t lose out if not sold. I don’t think there own Thomas land ride clothes have sold that well.

An online store would be great, they're very up and coming now and a lot of the online park stores are making lots of sales given the current situation.
I know i've bought from the Towers and Pleasure Beach ones this year already (Was going to buy from CWOA but theirs is closed :( )

On the topic of Drayton, I just found my DMP black and green eraser from when they changed the logos up and went with the DMP abbreviation.

An online store would be great, they're very up and coming now and a lot of the online park stores are making lots of sales given the current situation.
I know i've bought from the Towers and Pleasure Beach ones this year already (Was going to buy from CWOA but theirs is closed :( )

On the topic of Drayton, I just found my DMP black and green eraser from when they changed the logos up and went with the DMP abbreviation.
Nice and also it says on the Chessington website that everything is sold out!!

I agree that the main queue inside has been done very well I have never liked that spray paint design outside. I also think the outside of the building still looks like Ben 10. They should enclose the station or put theming in there to make it look like a pit stop with sound effects of changing types and refuelling.
I wonder if the Ben 10 monsters are still behind the wrap round signs of Petrol,Diesel etc as they could make the park some money at auction unless they had to go back to Cartoon Network when the IP ended.

I agree that the main queue inside has been done very well I have never liked that spray paint design outside. I also think the outside of the building still looks like Ben 10. They should enclose the station or put theming in there to make it look like a pit stop with sound effects of changing types and refuelling.
I wonder if the Ben 10 monsters are still behind the wrap round signs of Petrol,Diesel etc as they could make the park some money at auction unless they had to go back to Cartoon Network when the IP ended.
The fact that it's now themed around a garage and racing works quite well in my opinion. I love the interior and I definitely prefer it to Ben 10 interior!!

Those would definately sell for some money.
The only thing from Ben10 which I saw at the auction was one of the omnitrix watches.

I was wondering that they were as I never watched Ben 10 but I do remember seeing them in the tubes in the queue line. Ben 10 came at the wrong time it’s all about Teen titans go now. The shop was very good selling all Cartoon Network stuff pity it didn’t last past the coaster and 4D cinema.
I think the ben10 theming would have worked better if there had been more than one ride and they had turned it into a Cartoon Network area of the park. It always seemed a little out of place and a random bit of IP

Back