Alton Towers

I’ve heard about the ripsaw rumour but I don’t know what the actual rumour was. It was my mom that text me saying ripsaw is returning but I haven’t looked into the rumour. Does anyone know what the actual rumour is?

Some people were talking about Ripsaw returning, and then someone made a fanart of a promotional material for it, but didn't label it as fanart, and it got blown out of proportion. There is no actual evidence that it is coming back at this point.

I saw that about Ripsaw, or a new version of topspinner, would need to be the higher capacity version, but height may be the issue. It'd be funny if they did dig 30ft hole lol

From what we know so far, there will be new permanent flat rides at the park (Confirmed at a Q&A session with Bianca)
As to what... No one knows yet.

A new & improved Ripsaw would be cool though. Especially with how people reacted to Ramases' being removed at CWOA.

Personally, I reckon we might see something like the Sky Force at Pleasure Beach - Feels like a potential good fit in Forbidden Valley... (Phalanx planes or something)
Or even a Nebulaz which could fit over in X Sector... One with all the Smiler style colours would be neat. (but their slow loading cycle makes me think otherwise)

Attachments

• 20240315_212438.jpg
    20240315_212438.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240315_212425.jpg
    20240315_212425.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
amazing costume!!! nemesis isn’t showing on my app for some reason. Rita is only running one train at the moment…
Update the app :)

Did u make them clothes yourself?
Can’t believe it’s got roughly the same queue as it had during its opening year. Been watching live vlogs and they so slow on the loading of the trains.
Aww thank you both!
Yep handpainted by me

It's a nice but busy day
TPI vlog coming soon too (live posts on FB)

How did she ride compared to her originally? Did u ride Nemesis in the dark?
I think she's smoother
The theming is absolutely incredible and the performers are awesome too!

I didn't do it in the dark unfortunately. The weather was pouring down and I was frozen!

Back