39EA3E8B-5DB5-449C-A7BB-06CD0D94ABF4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • 78C5AEA9-FDC8-4CD6-BF0D-393ECE877EAA.jpeg
    78C5AEA9-FDC8-4CD6-BF0D-393ECE877EAA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 91
  • B8134FE1-F5A2-40EC-951A-A1327C7473E3.jpeg
    B8134FE1-F5A2-40EC-951A-A1327C7473E3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
It's such a shame to see Apocalypse go and the skyline of the park and in fact the whole area has been completely changed I am very excited for what is to come after the seeing the incredible level of detail that was put into Adventure Cove and Vikings

Completely gutted to see apocalypse go. Many great memories of a ride that has been at the park for all of my childhood / early adulthood. Such a big loss however that being said , the top end of the park really does need some cohesive theme. With Ariel park now gone , the top end of the park really is a miss match of attractions all which stand out for the wrong reasons. The drunken barrels whilst is a glorified teacups ride is not a family friendly image that the park is trying to go for. The Sherrif shoot out ride again whilst a good attraction is a line attraction and the haunting well …. It’s had better days. I’m not a fan of all the smoke due to being asthmatic which I think a warning needs to be put across so asthmatics are aware of however it does add to the atmosphere, dr ghost man is very cheesy but sad it’s just a remake of what was in place before hand. The ghost room pre show is good but seeing the old ghost buster corpse hanging above with no story line does spoil this, and don’t get me started on the crypt at the end. They really need to replace the smoke that comes out at the end with bats like previously used or even a figure would be great. The flying pirate ships should be moved more into the pirate area of the park as again it stands out with no real theming. There’s so much potential with the top end of the park but sadly it’s all about cost which of course you can understand. I’m very excited to see what’s in the works. I agree that we could possibly be seeing the old chippy and toilet blocks being removed, it would certainly free up more space.

One thing I wondered with the hour plus queue for Apocalypse on its final day do you think it's response might have taken the park by surprise and thought maybe this is a mistake? There was nowhere near the same queues for Pandemonium on its last day I don't think people were as bothered. I know it wasn't pre announced but I doubt people would have been as bothered about G Force too. The park was sold out on Apocalypse's final day and had an hour plus queue all day.

I think that if there was any possibility of bringing Apocolypse back into full usage they would have made it happen.
not so sure about that. I'm pretty certain it was fixable at least on 4 of the 5 chutes (chute 3 was in a state), but it would have cost money they didn't want to spend. I think it going was more todo with going down the family market though as I said before my 8 year old nephew loved it.

Back