Christmas Opening

Wilko

Am I being really forgetful or was Thomas Land open in between Christmas and New Year?

Pretty sure we went a few days during that period last year, my kids will be gutted that it doesn’t seem to be open this year.

Yeah I think it was, it definitely used to be open New Years Eve as I remember going.

Yeah I think it was, it definitely used to be open New Years Eve as I remember going.
Yes it was open last year, we were meant to go but had the rona so had to miss it, but we had been in that xmas - new year period before, it was generally very quiet, although you could get a great space for viewing the shows/fireworks.

I remember seeing someone query about Christmas and new year and the reply from DM was that they had decided to give staff a break between Christmas and new year. We went last year, and it was quiet. Some of the Christmas experience like Santas grotto had finished so not so many attractions as prior to Christmas

Yeah cause they not closed on a weekend since the start of the Feb half term event they giving all theme park staff the whole of Christmas off as a big thank you.
I’m going with the kids, misses and my mum to visit Santa on the 20th December.

Back