2024 project

I feel with everything that's been removed recently, a coaster seems to be the only thing we can forgive drayton with

I think with Pandemonium removal last year and Apocalypse this year the looping group really have to get this right as it’s got a be a thrilling coaster

Wondering what everyone thinks might be coming on the apocalypse/ pandemonium/ test track site. And what are your thoughts ?
It has to be something with a large footprint by Drayton's standards. Most likely a coaster.

Whatever it is, I hope it is tall enough to be seen from outside the park around Tamworth, just like Apocalypse was. If anything, I think from a far away distance, a coaster is more distuingisheable as a 'theme park ride' than a drop tower is in a way. I know a couple of people who lived around Kingsbury who assumed Apocalypse was a water tower. If you can see a coaster from a distance, it could give the park more visibility.

So whatever this coaster may be, I hope it's tall enough to stand out.

I think with sheriff showdown opposite the area. I can see this new coaster been Western themed with the Drunken barrels been re-themed into a Saloon.

Reactions: Kam
Hope they don't retheme The Haunting. It's got that old architecture, so it might blend it well hopefully. Drayton Manor has only one scare attraction, would be a shame if they rethemed it.
I think with the haunting as it’s set back from the rest of the park they will only have to re-theme the entrance area.

C0C02AFC-FE88-4BA4-9E7D-CE75C19F773B.jpeg
B231A404-F078-492E-9691-EACD0D14FED6.jpeg
074CEF94-C49D-4BD3-A402-FFC732475EE4.jpeg
0CF480E3-D8CE-4A2B-AEE2-D5A8B5B7B22C.jpeg

Back