Behind the Scenes Tour

I probably wouldn't be able to attend this as I am not an annual pass holder and I live roughly half an hour a way and only get 3-4 trips in a year, and so unless by lucky coincidence I end up going on the same day as this happens I most likely won't be there.

Probably the Rapids for me as I would love to see how exactly the ride functioned.
We will run multiple events over the year so don't worry if you can't attend this one :)

I’m pretty much in the same boat haha. I usually attend park with my little lad (just short of the 1.2 mark , hoping he grows soon). No one in my circle of friends or family is interested in this sort of thing apart from my roller coaster obsessed child who watches theme park vlogs from across the world I would love to do a meet though and be able to put faces to names. We attended the apocalypse farewell but felt awkward to approach people

You can find a few of the DT team in some photos - will appear in more when the full gallery is released.
(no prizes for spotting us sorry!)

Question for the forum then! If you could have a behind the scenes tour for any actively operating ride, which would you choose?

I would like River Rapids I think. I totally agree about dark rides, but with Sheriffs, there is not much behind the scenes to show due to the way of the ride I do not think. (This reminds me to upload the Sheriffs photos to here showing late construction of the ride) they are already on TST if anyone wants to see. I don't know, as much as I love dark rides and love behind the scenes tours of them. Sherriff's has never really fired that interest to be honest.

Splash Canyon has had behind the scenes tours in the past. With people climbing up the lift hill on their hands and knees! You would never get away with that in this day and age mind you. As would walking the very slippery channel.

Back