Maelstrom

Just needs painting now
004F2435-E702-4F00-8F9D-A00DE1C78940.jpeg

Out of action all day today. The adventure cove entrance by the ride was fenced off as there was a big cherry picker type thing parked up. Saw some guys working around the ride but the cherry picker wasn't extended as far as I could see.

Out of action all day today. The adventure cove entrance by the ride was fenced off as there was a big cherry picker type thing parked up. Saw some guys working around the ride but the cherry picker wasn't extended as far as I could see.
Really hope it's open when I go!

I’m at park today , although rides open in 5 minutes, maelstrom is currently testing which is positive to see however it is still on the notice board as being closed.

Did this for the first time today (well technically 7 times but who’s counting (me) ) and it is now my favourite ride in the park. The theming, just everything about it is amazing. It was also walk on, along with every other thrill ride, which I thought was quite odd for a weekend.

Weird question, does anybody else get a strange feeling in their muscles (particularly face) when they come back down after being in the air, or is it just me? It feels strange, like I’m being forced down towards the ground- well I mean I am… but… just me? Probably just gravity and I’m just an idiot. But still…

Did this for the first time today (well technically 7 times but who’s counting (me) ) and it is now my favourite ride in the park. The theming, just everything about it is amazing. It was also walk on, along with every other thrill ride, which I thought was quite odd for a weekend.

Weird question, does anybody else get a strange feeling in their muscles (particularly face) when they come back down after being in the air, or is it just me? It feels strange, like I’m being forced down towards the ground- well I mean I am… but… just me? Probably just gravity and I’m just an idiot. But still…
7 times must be my age now but once is good enough for me. Think my daughter been on it more times than I have.

Back