Entrance Archway

IMG_0441.png

New sign has been installed

Another look at the sign before it went up (From the parks twitter)

I quite like it. It's definitely grown on me that logo.

[Edit; Please no more photos from the front angle of the arch. Two is plenty for one day!]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230802-143113.png
    Screenshot_20230802-143113.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I wonder if it will light up at night. It’s like the change over is complete with all new signage now from the moment you turn into the drive to you park your car.
Can see a new main entrance way going in from the November as the Christmas event to the start of the new season only uses the Vikings entrance.

The park want to advertise the whole park and the new logo really brings Drayton into the 21st Century. I do wonder if the signage around Tamworth will be updated to as Resort instead of park as I notice Alton Towers have started to install tourist direction signs with Alton Towers resort on them.
Having the new signage out the front that also lists the new ride for this year and the current event going on at the park really gets passing traffic noticed what is going on in the park and I’m sure they will put a bigger board outside advertising the new area and coaster after the main season has finished.

It probably will be up for sale
The whole original sign? That thing is huge so I doubt it.

I have one of the original entrance signs from the main turn in corner and that is huge - takes up a whole wall length in one of the rooms at the moment (I'm in the process of restoring it before wall mounting it )

The smaller boards promoting the events on the drive road have been great for the events I agree

The whole original sign? That thing is huge so I doubt it.

I have one of the original entrance signs from the main turn in corner and that is huge - takes up a whole wall length in one of the rooms at the moment (I'm in the process of restoring it before wall mounting it )

The smaller boards promoting the events on the drive road have been great for the events I agree
Not the hole sign the home of Thomas land bit

Back