Thomas Land Shop

thomasfan11

After being there today thought I'd make a thread for it. As it's changed over the years. The only things they sell now are trackmaster plushs and DVDs

And prices are high £25 pound each for these

Attachments

• 20230501_145554.jpg
    20230501_145554.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
Prices are extortionate however they know families will pay when on a trip out. We have a rule , we only buy something from the shop if it’s something that can’t be purchased from the normal shops.

only buy something from the shop if it’s something that can’t be purchased from the normal shops.
Yeah, the only time I've actually bought something from there was a Drayton Manor lanyard which was only £2.50 so it wasn't even too bad.

OMG they selling Disney train sets in there now
View attachment 4639
They’ve been doing it for the past couple of years , personally we find the majority of the stuff in the shop to be a rip off and over priced. The only things I allow my child to get are things you cannot physically find in other shops as the trains tend to be cheaper at smyth toy superstore. I’d be curious to see how much stock the shop pushes through as the bigger things tend to look old and dusty.

They’ve been doing it for the past couple of years , personally we find the majority of the stuff in the shop to be a rip off and over priced. The only things I allow my child to get are things you cannot physically find in other shops as the trains tend to be cheaper at smyth toy superstore. I’d be curious to see how much stock the shop pushes through as the bigger things tend to look old and dusty.
I think they know just guests who visit every couple of years or parents who visited the park in 20 years ago are taking there kids to the park for the 1st time are more likely to buy stuff from the Thomas land shop or from the Thomas shop in the hotel.

Back