Drayton Manors Old Props, Statues etc.

thomasfan11

Since we can now not talk about this on virtigos old reception thought I'd make it a thread as there are lots of old stuff the park have

I have a few small parts from the park which I've collected over the years.
A few little treasures from different scenes of Pirate Adventure, a wheel from Cranky's Crane Drop and my most recent, a piece of the Apocalypse theming.

At the moment you can email the parks Retail team to get a copy of the current "Ride Parts Catalogue" which has the most recent items for sale.

There was a display of items to buy in the Surf Shack Shop however this was removed, likely at the same time the catalogue went out to the mailing list.
Purchases are discussed via email & collected from the site (unless you arrange a courier)

I have a few small parts from the park which I've collected over the years.
A few little treasures from different scenes of Pirate Adventure, a wheel from Cranky's Crane Drop and my most recent, a piece of the Apocalypse theming.

At the moment you can email the parks Retail team to get a copy of the current "Ride Parts Catalogue" which has the most recent items for sale.

There was a display of items to buy in the Surf Shack Shop however this was removed, likely at the same time the catalogue went out to the mailing list.
Purchases are discussed via email & collected from the site (unless you arrange a courier)
I have asked for some thomas land stuff (I would like James old sleeping face)

I have asked for some thomas land stuff (I would like James old sleeping face)
They are only selling a select amount of things at the moment - The retail catalogue will update over time. Depends on inventory and what they have "ready" to sell / are ready to part with.

As for the face/train theming directly, I'm not sure how that would work with the Mattel contract...

They are only selling a select amount of things at the moment - The retail catalogue will update over time. Depends on inventory and what they have "ready" to sell / are ready to part with.

As for the face/train theming directly, I'm not sure how that would work with the Mattel contract...

I have asked to buy the hotel letters and park sign

I have asked to buy the hotel letters and park sign
I wanted that sign and I messaged them to see if it had all the light fixtures still inside and no it was all stripped and it’s just a sign. I wanted it as a light for the garden.
I own a mask that was in the jungle cruise queue line, a sign from Pirate adventure and a cannon ball.

whats the email address so i can have a nosey at the catalogue

I only have bought the hotel sign the park sign and a trouble truck wheels. Do you think the coach might get put on for sale. Id buy it if I was for my marron station replica

I wanted that sign and I messaged them to see if it had all the light fixtures still inside and no it was all stripped and it’s just a sign. I wanted it as a light for the garden.
I own a mask that was in the jungle cruise queue line, a sign from Pirate adventure a cannon ball.

They still have the entrance sign

I want to buy this that’s currently back stage
D0279363-47A9-4312-AD74-23C950F48DE1.jpeg

Back