Loki

They looked to be having some trouble on Friday with it. Had a lift and a guy working in the tower of it.

Maintenance/ ongoing fault being resolved I believe.

As far as I know it's not back open yet. Maybe waiting on parts?

Shame I know its not there fault, but was really gutted it was shut Saturday, never been on it
Hopefully it will be back up soon - Could be waiting on a part to come in from the suppliers (Which may be the cause of delay)
Really hope you get to ride it sometime, its a very good ride

Absolutely no fun this ride if you’re on it when a torrential downpour suddenly occurs. Stuck up in the air for what felt like eternity for unloading/loading
i'm liking this post out of solidarity and sympathy ...not because I actually liked what happened.

I went on it today. Great ride, but the loading system is horrible and wastes so much time. They should just send you round once, then you wait at the top so the bottom can unload/load, then send you round again and you will be at the bottom to unload.

I was trying to work out a way to load both at one time but it would require a very unique loading bay which would suit something with a futuristic theme.
(Im also not an engineer so i dont really know how possible it would be)

It can run a decent capacity but has a low rider per hour due to the slow load :(

The most efficient way to run the ride would be as RustyShackleford said. Load half, cycle, load half, cycle. More rider time, quicker turn around, no stupid faffing about swapping over and waiting for the ride to dock. The issue is that the design of the ride from zamperla is fundamentaly flawed when it comes to capacity.

The most efficient way to run the ride would be as RustyShackleford said. Load half, cycle, load half, cycle. More rider time, quicker turn around, no stupid faffing about swapping over and waiting for the ride to dock. The issue is that the design of the ride from zamperla is fundamentaly flawed when it comes to capacity.
I beleive it was stalfie who said this.

But I am quite happy to pass this opinion off as my own for the ratings.

maintenance
414C180E-6100-490C-88CE-52BEEC7FD1BC.jpeg

Back