Nickelodeon Land

Never been to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, is it any good? I've heard that Valhalla (not the food place in vikings - the water ride) is meant to be very good after the refurbishment it had. I have only seen Theme Park Worldwide's POV on it and they got absolutely drenched!

Was planning a trip next Monday (little lads school is off for staff training). But it wasn't clear that the prices I'd checked were time limited. When I went to book they were 40% more expensive.

Going to Waterworld in Stoke instead.

Was planning a trip next Monday (little lads school is off for staff training). But it wasn't clear that the prices I'd checked were time limited. When I went to book they were 40% more expensive.

Going to Waterworld in Stoke instead.
They are making prices a lot more higher it's really a joke

I went here yesterday and it was fun. They did amazing with attention to detail on everything and every ride as I was walking past the stage bit there was Spongebob on it and a 4 yr old jumped on and began pulling sponebobs noise off and yes it did actually fall of and the show stopped. Feel sorry for the guy in the costume

I went here yesterday and it was fun. They did amazing with attention to detail on everything and every ride as I was walking past the stage bit there was Spongebob on it and a 4 yr old jumped on and began pulling sponebobs noise off and yes it did actually fall of and the show stopped. Feel sorry for the guy in the costume
I probably shouldn’t laugh… but…

Back