James and the Red Balloon Scenery Area

James no5

The area where James and his coach would sit outside of Maithwate (now submarine splash entrance) I haven't been since may 1st and couldn't really see anything from the quee extension being out. Other than James is there anything there now

His happy now his been left alone
6B88626D-D6F6-4F6C-91F6-1B6F81A7BE13.jpeg
2F3875B9-56AD-4F29-A74B-6F3B0EEB75C1.jpeg

The sacks of mail have been repainted and reused on the ride. I guess the rest is back of house.

Could they not make James into a little photo area like keep the fence but put a gate on a bit of the fence and put the stairs there so u can go in his cab but know where else

Could they not make James into a little photo area like keep the fence but put a gate on a bit of the fence and put the stairs there so u can go in his cab but know where else
If they wanted to do this they wouldn’t have put a fence there in the first place.

This was most likely the best decision based on what they have seen over the last few months

I really wish they just moved him a tad forward so the staries could go back
The stairs won't go back I don't think.

Based on the fence and sign they don't want people approaching / climbing / sitting in iron him.

The sign was definitely needed as the fence is ever so low down I would assume people haven't been paying it any attention and have stepped over.

A new idea has flown in my funnel. So the huge Thomas on submarine splash could take the place of James and James could go back in his old sleeping spot so everything would make sense

Back