Ride Ratings

alfie8

Introducing Ride Ratings! Ride Ratings is a forum post in which users, new and old, can give a rating out of 10 (10 being the highest) on every ride and attraction in the park. Every month, I will work out the average rating of each ride (if there are any new ratings), so people can get ratings off of multiple people rather than just individuals, and it will also be interesting to find out other members opinions. This post is for short, ‘star-rated’ reviews so please do not post long ones, instead, post them on the dedicated ride’s thread.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY RATINGS ON THIS THREAD YET

It is not finished and changes will probably be made. I will create another post on here when it is ready to be posted on. In the meantime, post your thoughts on this idea and keep your eyes peeled for any updates!

If people don’t like this idea, or think it is pointless, moderators, you can delete this post.

Introducing Ride Ratings! Ride Ratings is a forum post in which users, new and old, can give a rating out of 10 (10 being the highest) on every ride and attraction in the park. Every month, I will work out the average rating of each ride (if there are any new ratings), so people can get ratings off of multiple people rather than just individuals, and it will also be interesting to find out other members opinions. This post is for short, ‘star-rated’ reviews so please do not post long ones, instead, post them on the dedicated ride’s thread.

It is not finished and changes will probably be made. I will create another post on here when it is ready to be posted on. In the meantime, post your thoughts on this idea and keep your eyes peeled for any updates!

If people don’t like this idea, or think it is pointless, moderators, you can delete this post.
I give this post 7 out of 10.

Not related to this but does anybody know what is the most active thread on this forum? Like which thread has the most posts in it. I’m too lazy to check for myself haha.

Not related to this but does anybody know what is the most active thread on this forum? Like which thread has the most posts in it. I’m too lazy to check for myself haha.
After doing a few database queries, Pirate Adventure is the most replied to and viewed thread on this forum currently. The Thomas and Friends Exhibition thread is a close second in terms of replies :)

I have a potential idea for this which may make your idea work but smoother. Let me speak to the other mods and see if its technically possible before I go any further though.

Back