Annual Pass Office

Paid an after school trip to the park today. Loads of coaches as school trip season carries on a pace. Those in cars were directed to the main car park and entrance but most probably went into the park through entrance 2.

However by the main entrance the annual pass office looked like it was closed for good. As the little lad made use of the toilets I took the picture below.

There's a lot of buildings out of the front of the park now that aren't used. I wonder if there are any plans for them all?

annual pass office.jpg

I heard that Victoria lynn had mentioned about modernising the main entrance at some point with the rebrand so maybe they could be clearing these stores out ready for something ? I could be completely wrong but not a bad idea /guess .

What do you think it meant for moderising the main entrance? How are other entrances more modern? All I can think about is maybe a fountain square?

What do you think it meant for moderising the main entrance? How are other entrances more modern? All I can think about is maybe a fountain square?
Fountain Square or a big centerpiece of similar nature comes to mind I agree.

Only other thing I can think of is maybe an exit gift shop (but I don't think that's happening.)

I have to find the interview but she said with adventure cove been updated and the Viking area she wanted the park to move into the 21st century and the entrance area and buildings look like there from the 50’s

Back