Accelerator re-theme?

No disrespect but I feel like you answered your own question.

“It’s a work in progress but the work hasn’t been done yet, they did this work instead.”

I understand the current changes may come across as a shoddy job but we’ve gotten in one year a brand new Intamin coaster, re-themed cinema, re-themed barrels, re-themed bar, re-themed Shockwave with a new train design. Go back to any point in 2010 - 2019 and if you told me this was happening it would sound too good to be true.

This could all be fixed in a year’s time (Of not then I’ll eat my words) so I don’t really understand why I constantly see on different posts ‘they’ve cut corners’, ‘they screwed up’, ‘I don’t like what they’ve done’, ‘they did a bad job’, it’s like nobody remembers for many, many years they wouldn’t have even bothered with any of this stuff.

Reactions: Dan
No disrespect but I feel like you answered your own question.

“It’s a work in progress but the work hasn’t been done yet, they did this work instead.”

I understand the current changes may come across as a shoddy job but we’ve gotten in one year a brand new Intamin coaster, re-themed cinema, re-themed barrels, re-themed bar, re-themed Shockwave with a new train design. Go back to any point in 2010 - 2019 and if you told me this was happening it would sound too good to be true.

This could all be fixed in a year’s time (Of not then I’ll eat my words) so I don’t really understand why I constantly see on different posts ‘they’ve cut corners’, ‘they screwed up’, ‘I don’t like what they’ve done’, ‘they did a bad job’, it’s like nobody remembers for many, many years they wouldn’t have even bothered with any of this stuff.
Completely agree, there’s been a high investment this year.

For me, rather than have a half-themed attraction, with that new theming being worn already, it’d have been better to wait until next season.

I’m sure given the high volume of investment the park is seeing, there’d be no complaints about Accelerator being untouched until next year.

As for the jet washing, this stuff should be standard.

Back