Questions and Answers

And my first question is who made Drayton Talk?
It started after a conversation I started on towers street back in 2018. As I use to run a website and forum called Drayton Manor Plus. It was going so well and we got Exclusive closed season updates and construction updates from the Drunken Barrels right up to the Ben 10 coaster but running a forum and keeping the website site up to date was tough work and with me working and becoming a dad and the person who ran it with me finishing Uni and getting a job I made the decision to close it.
I did bring it partly back in 2017/18 on Facebook but Facebook closed me down.
Anyway a few of us got talking and in Jan 2019 Drayton Talk was reborn and I was so thankful that it has as I love bringing park updates to the site.

When does magical Christmas begin?
Dates for 2023 have not yet been confirmed but they should be revealed very soon.

-
As for the DraytonTalk question, I can add my part to the story (More the modern-day history here) Ciaran can probably tell you more about the time before I arrived though

I was a user of the forum way back when before it was revived into its current form and joined the team earlier this year (before Dinosaur Breakout!) Which added myself to the team which you can see also as the forum admins.

I now create a large selection of the content you see across our social media pages and keep an eye out for all kinds of things to share :)

Last edited:
Dates for 2023 have not yet been confirmed but they should be revealed very soon.

-
As for the DraytonTalk question, I can add my part to the story (More the modern-day history here) Ciaran can probably tell you more about the time before I arrived though

I was a user of the forum way back when before it was revived into its current form and joined the team earlier this year (before Dinosaur Breakout!) Which added myself to the team which you can see on the forum admins.

I now create a large selection of the content you see across our social media pages and keep an eye out for all kinds of things to share :)
What actually is team admin?

What actually is team admin?
The admin team is the team who operate & oversee areas of DraytonTalk :)

We oversee the forum and all the other social media for DraytonTalk.
For example, I create the Tiktok Content and keep the Instagram, twitter and Facebook moving. We also have a YouTube which the guys have built up. The team also keep the forum alive (on the technical front)

The admin team is the team who operate & oversee areas of DraytonTalk :)

We oversee the forum and all the other social media for DraytonTalk.
For example, I create the Tiktok Content and keep the Instagram, twitter and Facebook moving. We also have a YouTube which the guys have built up. The team also keep the forum alive (on the technical front)
Thank you for the answer :)

So where the Thomas land shop is and winston and emilys area is what was there before?
The old crypt attraction used to be there where Emily's is today than it got demolished, but other than that i think it was all purpose built for thomas land and the building ended where pirate adventure was

So where the Thomas land shop is and winston and emilys area is what was there before?
The shop was where the pirate shop (Treasure trove) was I believe - this area was extended then to house Winston & then Emily was where the Crypt was (like Ben said :) )

Back