Drayton Manor on ROBLOX!

Ollie

Hey there, I’m Ollie! And ik it sounds weird, but the only theme park I like is Drayton Manor.

I’m looking for people to volunteer to build, script and much more and build the whole Drayton Manor on roblox! Id say requirements is atleast 1 year at roblox studio experience.

If your intrested dm me on discord.

Discord: Olliexx | DMs open, message me there!

Roblox User: Itz_Olliexx | Use this if you don’t have discord.

the discord server, the code lasts 7 days, if it’s expired just add me on discord, my username is below. Have a nice day!

If anyone else is interested in a Roblox version of Thomas Land you can check out this one which I am a developer for. It is currently going under a full remaster so if some things feel unfinished that is the reason why.

If anyone else is interested in a Roblox version of Thomas Land you can check out this one which I am a developer for. It is currently going under a full remaster so if some things feel unfinished that is the reason why.
Are you interested in devving for me?

I can't sorry as I already work for the other game and am not currently open to anymore work.

If the link doesn't work, the game is called Roblox Thomas Land.
Aww that’s sad, I don’t have anyone currently.
;(

Aww that’s sad, I don’t have anyone currently.
;(
I think if you plan to do such a big project this probably isn't the ideal place to start hiring people. Check out some Discord servers for developers and ask around there.

Yeah, but there soo expensive! So I was thinking people who love drayton manor might volunteer.

Does Drayton Manor have a discord? or drayton talk?
Drayton Talk Discord would be unnecessary since it would just be used as a forum like the actual website. And as for a Drayton Manor forum, I don't believe one exists. (yet ;))

Hello there, i’m back again.

I need developers who are experienced and who love Drayton Manor.

It will be a 1:1 recreation of Drayton Manor and will have all the themed areas and more. We are growing the Roblox Drayton Manor community and we now have 40 members. But we need more developers!

Please dm me on discord, “Olliexx” and the discord server is: https://discord.gg/WB2G9taNp8

Back