2023 Seasonal Event: Christmas Wonderland

Does the park always run the Christmas event after the main day? It just seems a bit odd to me to have an event still running themed to it even after it’s all happened.
I think it has :)

I remember one year WMSP ran theirs after Christmas and you could still meet Santa and thank him for your presents (that was an odd idea which never caught on!)

I know a few places keep the festive event - usually remove the grotto offering but keep a lot else due to the holidays

Wishmas Express was off yesterday too. I'm guessing there's some storm damage along the route. My kids were gutted, we didn't get to do it pre-Christmas so we're uber excited for it! We haven't had a refund or voucher though. I will email them in the New Year about it!

Wishmas Express was off yesterday too. I'm guessing there's some storm damage along the route. My kids were gutted, we didn't get to do it pre-Christmas so we're uber excited for it! We haven't had a refund or voucher though. I will email them in the New Year about it!
Yeah, that's a kicker. Sad for you and the others, here and elsewhere, who were effected. Hope it didn't detract too much.

I was worried when there was the issue with the Santa bookings. Gladly it was sorted but the thought of missing it (when it may the last year he believes in it) was really worrying.

Definitely email them. Ours came through in an email to confirm it had been processed not long after popping into customer services.

There are two people who play Rusty at least :) we saw a different performer on a visit too.

I believe most performers have someone as a backup performer in case of sickness / time off.

(But that's not on topic to Christmas so this is where I'll leave it)
They is 2 men and 2 women who are trained for Rusty and Dusty. The 1 girl been Rusty/Dusty for about 5
Years now with the other 1 been promoted as 1 of the staff who was Rory and a normal entertainer.

Back