Hotel offering - Dinosaur Breakout

Just noticed that on the website page on the dino breakout they were highlighting the hotel offering. Nothing unusual here, it makes sense if you want to increase the folks with a maximum amount of travel in them in a day.

link

But what is new....or the first time i've noticed anyway....is that the room now comes with a fast pass. It's an interesting concept and does sort of make me wonder if this will become a regualr offer. IT may be particulalry effective in attracting the coaster crowd when the new rides open.

Just noticed that on the website page on the dino breakout they were highlighting the hotel offering. Nothing unusual here, it makes sense if you want to increase the folks with a maximum amount of travel in them in a day.

link

But what is new....or the first time i've noticed anyway....is that the room now comes with a fast pass. It's an interesting concept and does sort of make me wonder if this will become a regualr offer. IT may be particulalry effective in attracting the coaster crowd when the new rides open.
It doesn't state which fast pass but if I had to guess it would probably be the cheapest one which is silver I think?

link

You have to be on a stay and play package to get the fast pass. If you book room only then they don’t give you any fast pass. When we stayed at the end of December, each person in our party was given two fast passes each with them not being accepted on submarine splash but could pretty much use them on everything else.

I wonder if they will have a mini Dinosaur meet & greet in the hotel for the guests or similar themed entertainment...
That would be nice.
I recall last year they decorated outside / the inside of the lobby for events which was a fun addition.

Back