This Year in Order

Ollie

First: The Return of Terences Driving School

Second: Dinosaur Breakout event!

Third: Re-imagining Shockwave!

Fourth: Brand new Family thrill lift and launch!

I think they might do an easter event coinciding with the opening of the 're-imaginated shockwave' given that easter is end of march assuming it will be ready. Looking forward to the events. A lot of effort was put into them last year. Be good to see some live acts again this year. A western event as you suggest would be great!

Hopefully we see some later summer offerings again - although they weren’t well attended unfortunately for the park.
Great for us though. Everything was walk on from 5pm onwards.

Can see the summer 1 been better as many who only visit once a year will have skipped last year as it was a low key year and can see lots visiting after the new coaster opens. It’s Drayton’s biggest investment yet and everyone who not been to Drayton Manor for years will want to ride the new coaster. Even Shockwave will feel like new.

Event reveals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-170503.png
    Screenshot_20240202-170503.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
With the Dinosaur Breakout Event ending soon, the next thing will rather be Thomas Land Easter or Reimagined Shockwave, which could happen in Thomas Land Easter.

With the Dinosaur Breakout Event ending soon, the next thing will rather be Thomas Land Easter or Reimagined Shockwave, which could happen in Thomas Land Easter.
Thomas Land Easter will most likely come first due to Easter being earlier this year (March 31st).

Only one I would swap is Shockwave and the Easter event ^^ but other than that - it's pretty much in line with last year so makes sense ✓

Only one I would swap is Shockwave and the Easter event ^^ but other than that - it's pretty much in line with last year so makes sense ✓
With Easter on the 31st March and opening day 24th I wouldn’t be surprised if Thomas Land Easter was in swing for opening day.

I don't think we will really get an "Event" for shockwave personally. Maybe a bit of an opening ceremony but nothing too crazy.
Then again, I don't think Terence had any real re-opening celebration.
Did Subspash? I cant remember...

Might get the same for Shockwave too potentially.
Don't think Terence got a ribbon

Very likely we will see a bigger launch for the new coaster though.

Based on previous year :)
I’m hoping they do a show or some sort for the Wild West themed area and coaster, like loads of mafias kinda thing

Back