Fun Foods

Bring back the potato things they did a while back. Can't remember what they were called. Like spiral things.

I wonder if it has a long term future given the MD has said they are looking at this area for development in a vide (can't remember where)

I think it's definitely an area that would benefit from redevelopment. I think it would be a great event plaza or something.

Like a hub for food, drink and entertainment etc (sorta like how it is now but in a better presented manner)

There is a development map which suggests the orangery or old garden centre as a future restaurant but dates back to old owners. I agree on plaza or entertainment area similar to paultons with stage and seating with nearby food area

I think it's definitely an area that would benefit from redevelopment. I think it would be a great event plaza or something.

Like a hub for food, drink and entertainment etc (sorta like how it is now but in a better presented manner)
They could use the inside of that old humble pies place to have a permanent stage as even if it was raining, since it was under cover you wouldn’t get wet.

One way or another I think eventually (maybe this year/next?) we will see a permanent stage somewhere in the park as the current one isn’t in the best location since crowds can sometimes fill a central path through the park.

Anyways sorry for off topic :)

Bit like these. Potato on a stick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218-211729.png
    Screenshot_20240218-211729.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 37
Wonder if that's anything to do with Looping changing across the board.
I know WMSP was also contracted with Sibylla the other year too...

Reactions: Dan
It makes commercial sense to use same supplier across the board. I am still miffed they don't do the potato things, although the pizzas are great!

Spirello were the potato things weren’t they? To be honest, I never saw anyone with one at either park!

Hot dogs are Moms now which are nowhere near as good sadly.

I had a couple in the past, mainly because they were a bit different.

The hot dogs in the year of vikings on the bbq were good, but last year it was always closed so wonder how successful it has been. Burger kitchen and chicken diner aren't great. Generally go for the pizza now or the hot dogs from fun foods as about the best thing on offer. Hoping food offering improves.

Must be honest, love the doughnuts from Fun foods!

Fun Foods feels like a place where themed food for events would be ideal.
Like they had the summer nights slush/ice cream drink there - but would love to see the unit get an overhaul and be more.... Fun?

I had a couple in the past, mainly because they were a bit different.

The hot dogs in the year of vikings on the bbq were good, but last year it was always closed so wonder how successful it has been. Burger kitchen and chicken diner aren't great. Generally go for the pizza now or the hot dogs from fun foods as about the best thing on offer. Hoping food offering improves.

Must be honest, love the doughnuts from Fun foods!
The fire pit in Vikings was open on at least one occasion last year as it was the only time I have ever used it. In the first year of operation they always seemed to run out before I could get my order in.

I feel like you may all want this thread :) For Walhalla & firepit:

Ahhh not the dreadful wood cladding. I remember last season when the park added this over literally everything which was new or didn't necessarily fit in it's area, without painting it or doing anything to it. Really hope this won't be the case for Fun Foods.
Think by the time the park open again on Sunday it will be painted with a new sign.

Back