Drayton Talk is going LIVE with Love2woexplore!

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
Bit of a special announcement, I will be live THIS THURSDAY with Love2woexplore talking all things Drayton Manor in 2024!

We're looking at a range of topics such as Shockwave and the new coaster!

Feel free to join us from 7pm on Thursday at the link below:

Attachments

• IMG_20240219_200637_882.jpg
    IMG_20240219_200637_882.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 39
A credit for a roller coaster, although there is a lot of debate as to whether Disko coasters are actually roller coasters. I'm not going there lol

A credit for a roller coaster, although there is a lot of debate as to whether Disko coasters are actually roller coasters. I'm not going there lol
Yeah its always a touchy subject when I mention Disko's being a cred or not ^^ Or any retrack / ride change being a new one... (Does good for the social media reach though ;) )

I guess a Disko could be classed as a really long boomerang coaster... but wouldn't that mean every ride which is tracked is classed as a coaster? I can see why there's so much debate about this lol.

I can see why there's so much debate about this lol.
I can't.

I really can't.

Is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit? I don't care...does it taste nice? Do we have any? I want to eat it, not write a thesis on it.

Is a Disko a coaster? I don't care. I want to ride it. I don't think I get any extra kudos for riding it or anything else.

Actually I am going to say it isn't, purely for the reason it may mean that some anoraks who are concerned about "creds" may get out of the queue.

Thanks to everyone who came along to support me during the Live yesterday! It was a great opportunity to chat and was a bit different too.
We may be involved in future things like this - so that will be fun!

If you missed it, you can watch the whole thing below:
You did yourself and the rest of the folks who frequent here and the park proud. I hope you enjoyed the experience.

Why was that man wearing a hat when inside the house?

I can't.

I really can't.

Is a jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit? I don't care...does it taste nice? Do we have any? I want to eat it, not write a thesis on it.

Is a Disko a coaster? I don't care. I want to ride it. I don't think I get any extra kudos for riding it or anything else.

Actually I am going to say it isn't, purely for the reason it may mean that some anoraks who are concerned about "creds" may get out of the queue.
This is a good point but people always have to say their opinion on every little thing that crosses their mind... quite like me!

Back