Exclusive 70th Anniversary Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Team Member
Team Member
As part of their 70th Anniversary celebrations, Drayton Manor will be holding an exclusive auction event for memorabilia and props from the Rides and Attractions over the past years.

What do you anticipate will be included within the auction? What would you most like to see again from the park's past rides and attractions?

This will be happening in the new year. We have been invited, so will take as many pictures as possible and share them here, if this is allowed on the day.

I'm guessing it could be alot of pirate adventure stuff! ?
This is becoming increasingly more likely, especially given that at current, Pirate Adventure is an active work site and skips have been spotted around the back of the building. We are yet to confirm what will actually be on sale at the auction, however we hope to find out soon and release more information when we have it.

Drayton Manor have kindly provided Drayton Talk with a limited number of exclusive auction invites for our members only!

Please click here to find out how to get access to the auction!

I would love to attend this but I can’t make it that day :(

Will people be able to take photos of the event to post?
We’re currently unsure on whether photography will be allowed at the event, but if it is, expect many photographs coming to this thread!

After going through the catalogue of things up for auction, it will be a very sad time seeing all the pirate adventure stuff on the day.(Exciting for who ever gets it!)

Random black revolver bits for auction, which is surprising they have that stuff lying around.

Surprised that there isn't more excalibur stuff, tho plenty boats up for auction.

Now time to convince the family we need a boat! ??

After going through the catalogue of things up for auction, it will be a very sad time seeing all the pirate adventure stuff on the day.(Exciting for who ever gets it!)

Random black revolver bits for auction, which is surprising they have that stuff lying around.

Surprised that there isn't more excalibur stuff, tho plenty boats up for auction.

Now time to convince the family we need a boat! ??
Not that surprised there’s no more Excalibur stuff, all the indoor items appear to be in magical Christmas and the outdoor bits look in terrible condition.

Since they’re selling all the pirate adventure boats it’s a shame they’re not selling the rest of the ride system.... I’m sure it would fit in a garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back