Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they are different parks. It is interesting to wonder whether Looping consider things across the group or on a park by park basis. Obviously with the zoo at DM there is some kind of cross over even if there have different profiles in terms of the "billing" at their parks.

from what I saw at WMSP, the two attractions are managed completely separately. they treat the 2 attractions as just that, 2 attractions. even in terms of some things that could be standard, such as operations of the amusement park were different with staff allocation and rotation, safety implementation, loading ETC. it appears looping work more as a cash pot than a manger, unlike merlin.

Certainly looks interesting my money is on a Viking area or Norse theme to the area, however i do wonder when they will be announcing it fully

Think they will do a big reveal over the next month as by Feb half term all 3 attractions will be installed with theming and landscaping happening in March if it is supposed to open in April.

Wasn’t anything extra done on the final day of the season, hopefully they we be cracking on with it from tomorrow.

If it is a Disko, Nebulaz and tracked childrens ride (with coaster to follow) I think it will be great for the park. Can see a disko and something like the dinosaur ride at Paultons being very popular.

On the promo, the numbers 3, 1 and 7 are repeated, perhaps the clue to a date, I.E 31st of july?
Might be a bit of a red herring though.

No I spoke to staff and they want the new area open for nearly the whole season so it’s supposed to open for the start of the Easter holidays which is 9th April as I noticed last year guests didn’t really visit to August as on average non pass holders only visit once a year and they will wait to the new attractions are open it will also push more guests to buy annual passes next year.

that maybe an announcement date when we will be getting all of the details about the area and the plan that they have for all of the things

Cheers to the guys who set the forum up and those who answered my (looking back, ridiculous) questions when we got our annual passes!

Here's to a bright future for Drayton, hopefully see some of you over on the Towers Street forum etc.

Do u have over £4000 to spend well you can now have your very own Vikings furniture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back