Drayton Queen

It would be unnecessary and a waste of money to remove it since it's not in the way and would probably cost a bit to move.
If they really wanted to the scrap men would take that away for nothing. I’m sure if they put the boats for sale for £50 each then I’m sure people will buy them.

I’m sure if they put the boats for sale for £50 each then I’m sure people will buy them.
Probably but then again you have to consider the cost of transport and where the hell you would put it as unless you own a mansion your average house in this country is probably smaller than the boat itself.

Probably but then again you have to consider the cost of transport and where the hell you would put it as unless you own a mansion your average house in this country is probably smaller than the boat itself.
I would put it in my front room LOL

P.S i would only buy it if i had a lake to ride it on haha

I was talking about the pirate adventure and Excalibur boats as even at £100 each they couldn’t even sell 1 at the auction.

The boats for PA and Excalibur were on sale at auction a few years ago - they didn't sell as most people there just didn't have any space for them. ^^'
( I was very tempted but my mom would absoloutely not allow me to!)
They may have plans for DQ - maybe as theming?

Back