New Rollercoaster for 2024

Can anyone work out the Project name on the label? Could give a clearer clue on theme?

Attachments

• IMG_8545.png
    IMG_8545.png
    519.9 KB · Views: 78
It maybe that it may not spin but say in the evening they could have selected rides that guests can ride the coaster backwards. It may also have some indoor sections with screens and the train turns to face it or could have 2 different layouts with a switch track. Which would be possible with a Launch section.

As mentioned, the theme hasn’t been revealed, although I think the majority of us are believing it to be a Western theme and with good reason, given Looping Group’s previous investments and the rides around the area, it makes sense.

However, part of me really wants all of us to be proven wrong and the theme to be revealed as something entirely different that we didn’t even think about guessing, like it’s about alien abductions or prehistory or ghosts, etc.

Unless its a massive misidirection the giveaway is the cladding on the old toilet block. I did wonder about the possibility of a futuristic or space theme, it would be easier to have accelerator linked in that way. The barrells could have been just be painted black with UV lighting and neon planets / meteors and some laser lighting.
Whilst it would have been costly the Showdown could have become an alien shooter.

But as the cladding tells us its going to be wild west. I can't see everything being else to retheme anything else that may be possible with that (Aztec, Hawaiian Tiki etc)

Unless its a massive misidirection the giveaway is the cladding on the old toilet block. I did wonder about the possibility of a futuristic or space theme, it would be easier to have accelerator linked in that way. The barrells could have been just be painted black with UV lighting and neon planets / meteors and some laser lighting.
Whilst it would have been costly the Showdown could have become an alien shooter.

But as the cladding tells us its going to be wild west. I can't see everything being else to retheme anything else that may be possible with that (Aztec, Hawaiian Tiki etc)
That’s why I mentioned Alien Abduction, they’re often associated with alleged UFO sightings over farmland and barnyards. Or it could potentially be a haunted house with a more abandoned look when it’s finished, etc. The building isn’t even finished yet.

I’m not saying it’s not Wild West, it most likely will be, I’m saying it’s a possibility all the while nothing’s been confirmed. Obviously there are a ton of themes that wooden cladding doesn’t fit into, but Wild West isn’t the only one that does.

Back