Pandemonium

M

Matthew

This Fabbri inverted swinging ride has a bit of a controversial reputation. Do you like this ride or do you give it a wide berth when visiting the park?

DSC_0400 [2].jpg

24/05/16

Personally I love Pandemonium! I think it's a great ride and one that the park should most definitely not consider removing, they need to maintain their current collection of Thrill Rides and add to that, then they can reconsider and evaluate what they have. I personally think it's rode better since its refurbishment.

I love Pandemonium, it's controversial but I think it's a nice and fitting flat for the area, I also love the remodel that they've done to the ride, the new colour scheme is great. I've always wondered, why do they use the two-part restraint system for the silver bars and then the restraints, I assume for redundancy?

I love Pandemonium, it's controversial but I think it's a nice and fitting flat for the area, I also love the remodel that they've done to the ride, the new colour scheme is great. I've always wondered, why do they use the two-part restraint system for the silver bars and then the restraints, I assume for redundancy?

Might have been for redundancy, but remember Fabbri group/FarFabbri did do this to their Top Spin and Evolution models as well so this extra single position locking bar is not a new concept.

Some images of Pandemonium from 20/02/2019 - these were taken during the February Half Term Event at the park.

Attachments

• 04cc1648-c505-4c92-b1ea-9c651d949564.jpg
    04cc1648-c505-4c92-b1ea-9c651d949564.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Pandemonium has been closed since 7th April. They tested it in the morning and maintenance was all around it to around midday and seeing it’s still listed as closed must mean it’s waiting for a part. I wonder with the ride been 15 years old now they will remove it. A Disk'O ride would be a ideal replacement of Panemonium,test track and some of the trees.

Pandemonium has been closed since 7th April. They tested it in the morning and maintenance was all around it to around midday and seeing it’s still listed as closed must mean it’s waiting for a part. I wonder with the ride been 15 years old now they will remove it. A Disk'O ride would be a ideal replacement of Panemonium,test track and some of the trees.
We were there when it broke down. There appeared to be some sort of liquid all over the floor which was then covered with sand or something. I assume there was a hydraulic issue with it and it’s leaked everywhere.

We were there when it broke down. There appeared to be some sort of liquid all over the floor which was then covered with sand or something. I assume there was a hydraulic issue with it and it’s leaked everywhere.
It looks like we may not be seeing Pandemonium open for a while then.

Great to hear Pandemonium is back! I heard from friends visiting the park that it opened around 16:00 yesterday.
Interesting that it opened that late in the day, when park close was 5pm. Is it really worth just opping for an hour?

Reactions: Dan
Back