New Thomas Land Ride 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some would say "All Engines Go" ;)
I think we may see this area develop over the coming months with more pieces of theming and other elements added over time. I say this as i'm not entirely sure they would have made that many changes since we last visited / the last shown images.
Could imagine it could be more in the landscaping department; if the lighthouse featured in the promo art is indeed part of it, could be an easy-to-install fiberglass fixture.

Also, turns out I was right about one part of the theming WITH a couple extra things according to the press junket they've been sending to newspapers:
"Visitors will board at Brendam Docks to help Thomas and Percy deliver the submarine to Vicarstown Museum, with help from Thomas’ good friend, Harold the Helicopter."

Could imagine it could be more in the landscaping department; if the lighthouse featured in the promo art is indeed part of it, could be an easy-to-install fiberglass fixture.

Also, turns out I was right about one part of the theming WITH a couple extra things according to the press junket they've been sending to newspapers:
"Visitors will board at Brendam Docks to help Thomas and Percy deliver the submarine to Vicarstown Museum, with help from Thomas’ good friend, Harold the Helicopter."
Do you think Thomas/Percy will be in the tunnel?

Some would say "All Engines Go" ;)
I think we may see this area develop over the coming months with more pieces of theming and other elements added over time. I say this as i'm not entirely sure they would have made that many changes since we last visited / the last shown images.
So are u saying changing rides to aeg or just new rides and buildings

So are u saying changing rides to aeg or just new rides and buildings
Old rides and areas should remain the same, I would assume this on any new developments which would be taking place near the new ride.

Im guessing for the new ride que will be massive
I don't know about this. I would imagine it might be for the opening day but I imagine it will settle down as the time goes on.

Be one of the first to ride Thomas & Percy's Submarine Splash this weekend!​

Your Exclusive Ride Time!​

This bank holiday weekend, between Saturday 29th April and Monday 1st May, annual passholders will have exclusive access to our brand new ride, Thomas and Percy’s Submarine Splash, between 10am and 11am before the ride opens to the general public.

Just head to the main entrance at 10am and show your annual pass to get access, where you'll be able to park near to the entrance to Thomas Land. You'll also have your chance to ride throughout the rest of the weekend too!

Don't miss this incredible passholder perk!​

Does anyone have any pics
The ride opens on Saturday so I highly doubt there will be any finished photos until then- I'm sure we will be able to get plenty up here & on our social feeds over the weekend time dependant.

I plan to be on park Sunday morning to try and get some content around the ride / area so should be able to get something up in the next few days.
I'm hoping the weather works out okay - this ride will look great in the sun.

The ride opens on Saturday so I highly doubt there will be any finished photos until then- I'm sure we will be able to get plenty up here & on our social feeds over the weekend time dependant.

I plan to be on park Sunday morning to try and get some content around the ride / area so should be able to get something up in the next few days.
I'm hoping the weather works out okay - this ride will look great in the sun.
It is set to thunderstorm on Sunday evening!

We will be there tomorrow (afternoon) so will get some pics and provide a mini review from the mouths of a 6 and 4 year old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back