New Thomas Land Ride 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be a temporary thing with James as the queue (from what I remember) is just the extended queue line. I think more/better queuing will be added into the queue once you go through the door, but they were quite rightly expecting it to be very busy this weekend. When the hype dies down, I'd expect it to be more open again and hopefully we'll see James accessible again
Makes a lot of sense! Did spot the ladder in the early aerial constructon pics, so it's likely just a matter of getting reinstalled once they get it all sorted out.

The balloon I don't think will be coming back on account of how cramped the area might get.

Makes a lot of sense! Did spot the ladder in the early aerial constructon pics, so it's likely just a matter of getting reinstalled once they get it all sorted out.

The balloon I don't think will be coming back on account of how cramped the area might get.
I do like how they have aeg music in that one ride there catchy songs too

Finally got to go on the new ride yesterday. A quick pop in after school.

Went on together to start with, wasn't asked about the weight implications but I'm pretty sure we were heavier than the required 18.5 stone. After the little lad had the confidence of having gone together he stayed on whilst I excused myself.

Does the job doesn't it? Can see it being very popular with the U5s.

Don't think I'm going to be putting in the same kind of step effort to ensure a go on it on these late day sessions mind.

It’s had some signage added
A40E01CF-6D0E-408B-A5AC-61D5E3622F9F.jpeg

With the updates to theming going on, it makes me wonder when and how they might install Harold; any ideas on how he might be set up?

Personal bet is either him being parked in front of the boarding station or some kind of raised platform.

With the updates to theming going on, it makes me wonder when and how they might install Harold; any ideas on how he might be set up?

Personal bet is either him being parked in front of the boarding station or some kind of raised platform.
Maybe in the area where the plants currently are near Thomas and add a helipad there

As you see him on the video at the exit his got a camera underneath his under carriage so I’m thinking he could sit near the camera.
They may have decided not to add him as it’s Thomas and Percy’s ride and Harold got his own ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back