Unused Kiosks/Outlets

The viking store. It’s the new exit out of the park
F54DC4D6-7BDC-46FA-9B23-CDD1DCE7BBE4.jpeg
DCB50E11-39C0-48EC-B90D-E9CA4A8403F8.jpeg
B07D1C23-B7DD-4BEC-9F75-FB72AFC73F14.jpeg
8FE8EE05-3F41-4AB9-A841-5E0106DF2A6B.jpeg

The wooden sign under the Vikings logo is really difficult to read

I know it says "shop exit ' but it's really hard to read on camera. Is it better in person to read?
I think that’s why they added them on the inside of the glass doors so guests knew they had to extra into the the shop.

It’s brilliant to see them thinking about using old buildings that arnt being used. I remember back in the early 2000’s after exiting from the main entrance we would always pop into the building that is now just storage for water bottles amongst other things and buy jars of rock. It’s great to see the park capitalising on last minute purchasing as families are leaving the park. I think it’s fab that they are keeping in theme with the land. Vikings would have carved any signage with axes and what not I’d imagine. It’s great that they’ve also thought about it being clear by adding the text onto the glass.

It’s brilliant to see them thinking about using old buildings that arnt being used. I remember back in the early 2000’s after exiting from the main entrance we would always pop into the building that is now just storage for water bottles amongst other things and buy jars of rock. It’s great to see the park capitalising on last minute purchasing as families are leaving the park. I think it’s fab that they are keeping in theme with the land. Vikings would have carved any signage with axes and what not I’d imagine. It’s great that they’ve also thought about it being clear by adding the text onto the glass.
They'd often use knives and other tools to carve things :) axes for chopping wood & combat where required.
(I'm a Viking reenactor :) )

A bit of black paint or wood stain would make it more readable for sure

How much was it with your discount and how long did u have to wait?
i think it was 5.95 before discount. 3 hotdogs and a pulled pork wrap thing was just under £20 with discount. There wasn't a wait but we had lunch a little bit earlier than most I reckon.

That being said there wasn't anywhere free to sit. We ended up sat under a tree in between Thor and the fish and chip shop.

I was at Drayton manor on Friday and after checking the Walhalla menu I noticed chicken wings weren’t on the menu anymore . Was there chicken before or am I just thinking things ?

Back