Terrance moving?

I was just looking something up on wikipedia, and under Thomas Land it suggests that terrance is moving back to Thomas Land as Terrance's adventure.

I haven't been for a couple of weeks but hadn't noticed it moving?
Where does it say that

I do think it will be replaced! It would be a great spot. I think Terence will be over here and then the Teacup ride could possibly be next to the Tearoom at the Zoo.
The tea rooms probably will never come but it is possible Terence could move back

I can’t remember sorry that area not been open since June. With really only Thomas land open for Christmas they could reopen Terence as there usually is events going on that end of Thomas land

There was the gingerbread man decorating at Mrs. Kyndleys last year. The space was quite cramped when I went, there is the possibility of using the old exhibition space for such activities....although it may be a right mess.

I think its also a shame that the tots play area is not in use.

I can’t remember sorry that area not been open since June. With really only Thomas land open for Christmas they could reopen Terence as there usually is events going on that end of Thomas land

If it does move I think it will be Christmas. And it is closed for the 2023 season so we will av to wait n see

There was the gingerbread man decorating at Mrs. Kyndleys last year. The space was quite cramped when I went, there is the possibility of using the old exhibition space for such activities....although it may be a right mess.

I've never seen anyone in the tiny tots farm. And the inside of the old exhibition will be a right state. And also all signinge was taken down from terence and the height restrictions were too so it's definitely closed in that area.

Yes I did the decorating with my kiddos and Mrs Claus was by herself and let us decorate as many as we wanted which was nice…

We went to the zoo as we had to do the baybail trail and trick or treating at Mrs kindleys. The only change in the zoo is an area of walk way they had been blocked due to flooding. Also the river wasn’t far from bursting as it covered the dock completely where the spare paddle dingy is.
Oh no not another flood happening!

Back