April Event: 15 Years of Thomas Land

I’m not sure when Thomas land officially opened as I was classed as an older child when they closed robinsons land so we never did Thomas land (until I had a baby). If you go to guest services, they have Thomas letter hunt cards. You then head into Thomas land and they have picture cards of engines with a corresponding letter that you have to find on both sides of Thomas land. Once you complete the missing word , you take the quiz card into the big Thomas land shop and they give you sweets and a sticker.
When I go on 30th I'll ask thank u for telling me

What sort of Merchandise would you have liked to see? :)
Maybe like a t-shirt or even just something small like it - they had them for Apocalypse's closure, which is probably a much smaller thing for the park so you'd think they would have some kind of merch for 15 Years of Thomas Land

These are great ideas. I think pin badges / limited items would have been a wonderful idea.
Or even a thomas toy engine branded with the celebration decals and hat!

I do however think they are restricted by the IP holders. Theres a requirement to "stay on brand" and keep to their expectations in these cases typically so I wonder if that is why they didn't produce anything of this sort. (Its a lot of background legal based things which I don't really have any true knowledge on)

I think the entertainment for Thomas land for his 15th birthday has been very poor when you compare it the the dinosaurs offering
What would you have liked to see?
It's a bit harder to do Thomas-land themed entertainment as the stars of the show are trains who are on rails.

Back