5 Year Plan

alfie8

A discussion for everything relating to the 5 year plan leaked by/found on the Pegasus Group.

What do you think will be the new 'round platform ride' coming to the park in 2025 and which ride will be located? After doing some minor research I guess it could maybe be a 'Round Up' ride or possibly an Enterprise?

I’ve got a feeling we could possibly see the Flying Dutchman being relocated and the new round ride going in it’s current place to create an area for the new coaster.

Screenshot_20230510_195447_Drive.jpg
just for context, here's part of the 5 year plan.

View attachment 3874just for context, here's part of the 5 year plan.
I think the first one on 2023 might be about percys model

New childrens ride usually is Thomas land

Existing cars ride is classic cars

What does it mean by new path from Thomas land to the zoo that's in possible even with a footbridge

Maybe relocate flying Dutchman

Last edited:

What does it mean by new path from Thomas land to the zoo that's in possible even with a footbridge

To go along the train track I believe, as unless you want to take the train to the zoo you have to walk to the other side of the park which is very long winded.

Two of the classic cars were done last year and so far this year one more have been done

One by one the Winston Cars are also being worked on

Also have heard but not sure about this, apparently Jolly Buccaneer is moving to Adventure cove in the empty area between Air Race, Malestrom and Waveswinger

Two of the classic cars were done last year and so far this year one more have been done

One by one the Winston Cars are also being worked on

Also have heard but not sure about this, apparently Jolly Buccaneer is moving to Adventure cove in the empty area between Air Race, Malestrom and Waveswinger
It would make sense if it was. It's just ok left out there since pritates adventures went

I’ve got a feeling we could possibly see the Flying Dutchman being relocated and the new round ride going in it’s current place to create an area for the new coaster.
Yes, possibly how at Alton Towers how Oblivion used to go around Enterprise, which has now been replaced with a Retro-Squad Ride.
Possibly the 2025 ride relocation?
What do you think will be the new 'round platform ride' coming to the park in 2025 and which ride will be located? After doing some minor research I guess it could maybe be a 'Round Up' ride or possibly an Enterprise?
Looking at Thomas Land in Google Maps through satellite, you can see that 75 percent of the flat rides in the area are 'round platform rides' so I don't feel like my earlier prediction could be very likely to happen

Last edited:
2026 The Haunting has a new story line and theme

Was just thinking of the next 5 year plan

2027 Buffalo final year a new indoor theatre to replace the 4D cinema
2028 Thomas land Expansion for its 20th birthday
2029New coaster to replace the 40 year old Buffalo
2030 Pirate Adventure replacement for the parks 80th birthday and looping group 10 years since they sold it
2031 New Thomas land ride

I'm not entirely sure, but I think when it says 'replacement ride' for 2024 it may be talking about the new coaster, which is obviously replacing Apocalypse and Pandemonium.

I disagree. It is stating there will be a new coaster and a replacement ride for 2024. So two rides.

Plans could change though and this might not be the case.

I disagree. It is stating there will be a new coaster and a replacement ride for 2024. So two rides.

Plans could change though and this might not be the case.
Yeah I wasn't too sure myself to be honest. No clue what replacement ride could be coming and where it would even go.

Back