5 Year Plan

Now Flying Dutchman with little viking longboats would be really neat!
It could easily go here in the empty area next to VertiGo's reception

View attachment 3996

2026 The Haunting has a new story line and theme

Was just thinking of the next 5 year plan

2027 Buffalo final year a new indoor theatre to replace the 4D cinema
2028 Thomas land Expansion for its 20th birthday
2029New coaster to replace the 40 year old Buffalo
2030 Pirate Adventure replacement for the parks 80th birthday and looping group 10 years since they sold it
2031 New Thomas land ride
With Thomas Land it will be AEG Land probably

An AEG land is incredibly likely. I think all new ThomasLand additions will be themed to it as it's the latest release
I totally agree. Kids nowadays probably only watch the new Thomas and don't know what the old one even is, which could lead to them not wanting to go on the ride if they don't recognise the character as I have watched an episode of the new Thomas (it's not very good) and a lot of the original characters aren't in it.

I totally agree. Kids nowadays probably only watch the new Thomas and don't know what the old one even is, which could lead to them not wanting to go on the ride if they don't recognise the character as I have watched an episode of the new Thomas (it's not very good) and a lot of the original characters aren't in it.
I think they have only introduced Henry to the show who was the first character in Thomas and friends. Will they change the whole park to aeg land

I dont think the whole current land will change at this time. But any future developments will feature the AEG style instead.
Ah ok. I'm guessing all the stuff in Thomas land will stay and in 2027 the area for submarine splash and where James is will be blocked again and James will be relocated back to his old area next to knatford with his coach and the steps will go back to climb into his cab.on the other end where the tunnel what James currently comes out of will be removed and that will be the entrance to aeg land with 5 or 6 rides witch I designed on thread aeg land plans

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_115609_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_115609_WhatsApp.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 93
Does anyone think this could happen? It would be better back here as since submarine splash came the area is squashed and it's not a hard job to do just move it back. Just because theres a ride with James name doesn't mean he had to be there so if Drayton manor can see this please do it it would be better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603_205008_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230603_205008_WhatsApp.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 83
I think the first one on 2023 might be about percys model

New childrens ride usually is Thomas land

Existing cars ride is classic cars

What does it mean by new path from Thomas land to the zoo that's in possible even with a footbridge

Maybe relocate flying Dutchman
Now I'm thinking existing cars could be Terrence ti his new aeg as I did this before his apprentice and with mattel and Drayton in partnership they might know what's coming to aeg

I’ve had a thought about the circle platform ride that may be moving. Could this be the drunken barrels? Technically it is a circle based ride that happens to be in a large area….

I’ve had a thought about the circle platform ride that may be moving. Could this be the drunken barrels? Technically it is a circle based ride that happens to be in a large area….
Seems like a lot of ride to move given it's also in a big building at the moment

I think I'm sticking with my thoughts of maybe Dutchman

Seems like a lot of ride to move given it's also in a big building at the moment

I think I'm sticking with my thoughts of maybe Dutchman
It is big but anything is possible. I think we will see a new theme introduced for top end of the park as really that’s the main eye sore that is a miss match of themed rides. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens to the area.

I think we will see a new theme introduced for top end of the park as really that’s the main eye sore that is a miss match of themed rides. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens to the area.
I think this is incredibly likely but I wonder what would happen to a ride such as Accelerator since it is not in a specific themed area or even with rides with a similar theme surrounding it.

Back