Future Thomas Land Expansion

Moved to Other Developments area as this isn't about a specific ride :)

I reckon it will expand past James & Submarine splash out that side if anywhere.

I disagree. I think they will dig down and down.

Apocalypse replacement will be a drop tower where you just board at the top and drop down to the bottom. Then there is a genuine mine cart ride which zooms about but there will be steam coming out which comes up through grills in the main park.

You heard it here first.

Apocalypse replacement will be a drop tower where you just board at the top and drop down to the bottom. Then there is a genuine mine cart ride which zooms about but there will be steam coming out which comes up through grills in the main park.

You heard it here first.
Really? In thomas land

You heard it here first.
I reacted with the laughing emoji however I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Thomas land on the expansion side will not be made any bigger but can see them adding a new expansion for 2028 for Thomas land 20th.
With the amount of downtime the Thomas land rides have had this year can maybe see 1 or 2 been up graded to a newer model or even a different ride.

Thomas land on the expansion side will not be made any bigger but can see them adding a new expansion for 2028 for Thomas land 20th.
With the amount of downtime the Thomas land rides have had this year can maybe see 1 or 2 been up graded to a newer model or even a different ride.
Well it will av an expansion if they renew the contract in 2027

I talked to Sir Topham Hat yesterday, had a very nice chat with him as I was the only one who wanted a picture so we went and sat on the bench together :))) He said that gradually all the rides in Thomas Land will be closed one by one and turned into AEG themed. Hope that answers any questions.

Although that’s gonna be best for young children who are growing up with the aeg Thomas, for us millennials that’s the worst news ever.

I talked to Sir Topham Hat yesterday, had a very nice chat with him as I was the only one who wanted a picture so we went and sat on the bench together :))) He said that gradually all the rides in Thomas Land will be closed one by one and turned into AEG themed. Hope that answers any questions.

That's impossible as it's financial suaside and there's most characters in thomas land what's not in AEG so it is impossible and they would get 1000s of hate for it too. It has to be an expansion

Although that’s gonna be best for young children who are growing up with the aeg Thomas, for us millennials that’s the worst news ever.
I also just told my son and he's burst into tears saying "why are they doing this I hate them"

I also just told my son and he's burst into tears saying "why are they doing this I hate them"
Nothing is confirmed until the park itself says / starts to do the changes. (Official announcement and whatnot)

If they are having to do these changes, it would be contract based. Mattel more than Drayton. (IP stuff has to remain on brand. The current brand is AEG)

Nothing is confirmed until the park itself says / starts to do the changes. (Official announcement and whatnot)

If they are having to do these changes, it would be contract based. Mattel more than Drayton. (IP stuff has to remain on brand. The current brand is AEG)
I know Sir Topham personally, so I got to ask him loads of questions

He said, Drayton doesn’t want to do this but they have to do what they have to do if Mattel tells them to do that: or else they will then lose the ip to Thomas.

So that’s what we have too choose, No Thomas Land or AEG Thomas??

Eventually apparently the ride on Thomas Train will be AEG. Which I am not excited for at all.

Back