The Wave - Shockwave re-theme

Better. In every way.
It's comfortable and surprisingly forceful (and yes. Those two somehow stay together throughout the experience. It works

I really enjoyed the experience and think it will surprise a lot of people

We did four runs on the ride in four different seats and absolutely loved every single one.

I know people havent been keen on the train design or the removal of stand up but don't knock it til you try it :)

My full thoughts are available in the latest TPI vlog below, Sam and Ciaran will experience it soon so will have their thoughts too!

I’m going tomorrow! Do you know if there is a ride access queue?

I was on the first train of the day - had a couple of break downs early on but eventually got going. Operations were a bit slow - they really should have got two trains.

But after two rides - sit down is better than stand up. It’s a great ride, fun and intense. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

I was on the first train of the day - had a couple of break downs early on but eventually got going. Operations were a bit slow - they really should have got two trains.

But after two rides - sit down is better than stand up. It’s a great ride, fun and intense. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it.
Two trains = Crash

Yesterday there was a significant delay between the first train of the day and the second going out.

You can understand that everyone is super cautious to start with and I think thats why there was even the passholder first go to give a softer, less pressured launch.

As for the ops, again, it is new. These things should get slicker as time goes on, but you can see through put being an issue.

As for two trains, hmmm...the ride is actually so short I'm thinking you'd only save a few seconds and that's mainly from the unloading.

You could be loading the 2nd train whilst the first was running.

I’m intrigued to see what the “normal” queue will be like once the excitement dies down (and the new coaster opens). Shockwave was mostly a walk-on previously - but definitely lots of smaller kids enjoying rides on it today.

Shockwave always used to run 2 trains & since they went down to 1, throughput were shocking. With the inevitable popularity of this ride, queues could be a nightmare

How? It was working fine 10 mins ago.
The restraint system has been playing up most of the day but it is just teething problems. It crashed shortly after your ride. Whilst we was waiting at various points it had closed a total of 8 times. It’s a fantastic ride though and once they get through the teething problems it will be amazing. I couldn’t believe how smooth it was and surprisingly how comfy it was. Defo one of the best experiences I’ve had on a coaster in the uk in a long time.

Very pleased with the new experience, almost an entirely different ride, and the new restraints are remarkably comfortable. Got front row on the first train of the day.
We got on the second train front row :) we was surprised with how forceful it was yet it didn’t feel it coming off. Such a massive improvement, and no more flying up on the zero g roll

Following on from my earlier comment , has anyone else felt their thighs are sore ? I only did the wave today and as the days gone on I’ve noticed my legs have certainly felt it. Haha!

Back