2024: General Discussion

we had platinum anyway because I wanted the option of going safari as we live half way between both properties. When I renewed it was cheaper than what I paid last year. The only things I pay for is the Santa present and or scare attractions.
It’s worth calling into the annual pass office when your next at park as they might do the difference but not too sure.

Drayton need to put applications out for media team immediately. They need a bigger media team/marketing team fast to hype up the new coaster as much as it can. Atm with no marketing it feels like draytons coaster is just going under the bus

I suspect they are holding back as clearly the ride still requires a lot of work. If it doesn't open till July, it makes no commercial sense to start Marketing too early. I think the fact Hyperia opens in May, they may wait till this is opened and then give a big push. Looping is a big group. they should know what they are doing and the investment in marketing may be tactful. The Wave needs to open first and I believe that once this is done, we will see a push on the new coaster. If it is three months away from opening surely they will target marketing around The wave and Fiesteval in preference. I think there will be a big social media push in a few weeks once the other events have taken place.

Hopefully they will do something with the paving in the new area as it is a bit mismatched at the minute.

The marketing will come when they are ready to share things :)
(I know the waiting feels like forever, but give it time )

Bromsgrove as well? Crazy small world we live in! Let’s hope it’s not too busy.
I’m not too far from bromsgrove. We are closer to Tardebigge. Lil man always has a race and a football game with sir toppemhat. Hopefully the weather is good for us.

Big improvement to 2023 so far apart from the Wave closed. Can't remember last time I saw River Rapids and Storm Force 10 operating at the same time. Or Rapids operating at all.

Big improvement to 2023 so far apart from the Wave closed. Can't remember last time I saw River Rapids and Storm Force 10 operating at the same time. Or Rapids operating at all.
Yes it was lovely to see them properly staffed and running together.

Proper Cartmanland experience yesterday as Little Lad and I paid a quick visit after school. The weather had been properly Monday all day so probably discouraged any casual trade.

Two rides on Thor, Accelerator, and the Rapids. One on the wave swinger. Got a video of the little lad as the only rider on each of the non-wet rides. Quite surreal.

Everything was seemingly open and the Wave (testing regularly) looked just ready to walk on and go.

Back