2024 Event Predictions

I wonder whether we will have to wait until the area around Accelerator and Flying dutchman is developed. In a video Victoria hinted that this area along with fun foods would be looked at in the future. A permanent solution is needed but think it will be a while before that happens. Its very pleasing to see the events are coming back this year and the improvements that are continuing to be made. I hope they continue with the street performers as my 6 year old loved some of it, particularly the dinosaurs and the vikings.

I think we may see the outdoor stage again this season - but I do think they need a better event square sort of thing.
The temporary ribbon style safety barriers used in 2023 events were not very... appealing. (Think back to the fire show / circus show)
Yeah defo! I was thinking getting the floor redone around it, just like maybe a tarmac yellowy colour around where you can watch the show, so around the stage but a kind of hexagon floor around it for where the kids can sit and watch

Could we see a new permanent stage for this year in the new coaster area? I think it seems likely if Looping are to continue doing events that require one and with development already happening in the area it would make the most sense for it to be there.

Maybe not a permanent stage for 2024 but perhaps onwards. I reckon itll be around the funfoods plaza area development if anywhere as that area is like the crossroads in the middle of the park and a central (ish) point.

Where the temporary one is now works well.

The events have been revealed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-170503.png
    Screenshot_20240202-170503.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Back