General Passholder thread

Elise

Team Member
Team Member
Cleaning up some of the threads by making a thread for all general passholder enquiries / thoughts.

General information:
There are three tiers of Annual Pass available at Drayton Manor (at time of writing) - Silver, Gold & Platinum
Further information and how to purchase can be found here:

Each tier has its own price & benefits attached to it.

Current / recent passholders today, will have recieved an email from the park with an update from Victoria Lynn & information on an exclusive Passholder day on March 17th!

Current / recent passholders today, will have recieved an email from the park with an update from Victoria Lynn & information on an exclusive Passholder day on March 17th!
Yep, was just deciding on which was the best thread to post this on...so brilliant work

Was interesting in the video was that they made a thing of listening to feedback and ideas and suggestions.

A lot of confirmation of things that was already strongly rumoured. The biggest scoop would be that there is a new name coming for Shockwave. And that this ride would be opening soon.

Other aspects were about being able to pre-book multiple dates. And the 20 x friends and family (although I'd be careful about how her hand gestures during this announcement are interpreted!!)

I'm a passholder but never seem to receive the e-mails, any idea of who to contact?
May be worth popping in to guest services when you are next on park. (We had a different issue, the car park wouldn't recognise us... They fixed that for me at guest services )

I'll send you the link to prebook for passholder day & the video if you would like?

Cleaning up some of the threads by making a thread for all general passholder enquiries / thoughts.

General information:
There are three tiers of Annual Pass available at Drayton Manor (at time of writing) - Silver, Gold & Platinum

It also says on the email that we will be able to explore the new area, but not the coaster, but you will get very good views of the coaster. Which is AWESOME!!

I assume new Shockwave will be open for this too as it's not mentioned like the new coaster is!

I assume new Shockwave will be open for this too as it's not mentioned like the new coaster is!
I'm guessing that they are hoping it will be open for this date.

Having the benefits of annual pass membership in this way may push sales with so many other initiatives going forward.

It is mentioned, she said it would be opening soon. I wouldn't bank on it being open on the 17th.
She confirmed it won’t be ready for the start of the new season. Not sure of replacement trains but if new coasters need 1000’s tests before guests can ride it I wonder how many it is with new trains.

General information:

Be sure to take lots of photos, people who are going! (if you can of course)

With Alton towers opening the day before draytons pass holder day, I’m thinking it’s gonna be quiet for Drayton with a lot of people opting to go for opening weekend for nemesis. What are your thoughts ? I know it’s a different target audience but I can see Drayton being on the quiet side.

I'm not so sure. Unless you have merlin pass also, it's very expensive and Alton towers is less of a family park. There is not much for children under 1.2m and their target is thrillseakers.

I think it will be reasonably busy. Looking forward to seeing the new area

Elise Yes please.

This is one of many things I mean to do, but never get round to it. If you could that would be great. Thanks
Sent over for you :)

I don't think it will be open for the passholder day personally - they may be trying to but depends how the testing goes. They'd have to do a good few tests to ensure the trains are suitable etc.

We’ve just booked so hopefully it will be a quiet day. Little man is keen to see his favourite YouTubers.
That includes DraytonTalk right? ;) (I'm joking of course!!)

Be sure to take lots of photos, people who are going! (if you can of course)
I need to renew my annual pass (expired on the 18th) but if I do, I will

With Alton towers opening the day before draytons pass holder day, I’m thinking it’s gonna be quiet for Drayton with a lot of people opting to go for opening weekend for nemesis. What are your thoughts ? I know it’s a different target audience but I can see Drayton being on the quiet side.
The pass holder day is likely to be very quiet anyway since I reckon only 5-10% of guests that visit the park own a pass. Not sure if Nemmy reopening would really affect this much since both parks have a different target audience.

Back