General Passholder thread

Sent over for you :)

I don't think it will be open for the passholder day personally - they may be trying to but depends how the testing goes. They'd have to do a good few tests to ensure the trains are suitable etc.

That includes DraytonTalk right? ;) (I'm joking of course!!)

I need to renew my annual pass (expired on the 18th) but if I do, I will
Drayton talk is on his list ;)

The pass holder day is likely to be very quiet anyway since I reckon only 5-10% of guests that visit the park own a pass. Not sure if Nemmy reopening would really affect this much since both parks have a different target audience.
Agreed
I'm not sure on the exact numbers, but from what I see when visiting, I don't really see a huge amount of passholders. It's definately a lower percentage than Merlin has though.

I don't think Nemesis will impact it much. (I'll attempt to do both)

Gutted i can’t make it. Same day as Chessington’s pass holder day and promised the daughter we would go there :(

I was told when Drayton check how guests have pre booked in advance they add around 1000 slots just for annual pass bookings as many like me book on the day.
The pass has been excellent value for money and getting it in the Black Friday deal at 20% off it was even cheaper than the renewal price.

I don't really do hot drinks but a nice gesture.
Agreed, I would prefer a cold drink option for those of us who don't do hot drinks.

A hot drink would've made more sense in Winter but now it's a bit warmer so a cold drink would be nice.

I thought they may have offered out some of the reusable cups, be they new ones or older ones, seeing folks with one encourages further pruchases.

Speaking of reusable cups, I since I own the one for WMSP and Drayton, if I take one of the cups to it's respective park, I'm guessing I only have to pay for the drink and not another cup? May seem obvious but it's not very well signposted anywhere so thought I'd ask here to anybody who might know.

Speaking of reusable cups, I since I own the one for WMSP and Drayton, if I take one of the cups to it's respective park, I'm guessing I only have to pay for the drink and not another cup? May seem obvious but it's not very well signposted anywhere so thought I'd ask here to anybody who might know.
Yes and you will only pay the refillable price and you get 20% off that so it’s £2 if they not put the prices up for this year.

Same applies to the slush refillable cups too :) had a few on one day last year

Passholder discount works on that too

Passholders have been sent an email today for discount tickets to the madagascar musical at the alexandra birmingham. Seems too random to not have meaning, so could there be a madagascar IP deal coming? perhaps in the pizza pasta?

Back