General Passholder thread

Passholders have been sent an email today for discount tickets to the madagascar musical at the alexandra birmingham. Seems too random to not have meaning, so could there be a madagascar IP deal coming? perhaps in the pizza pasta?
I’ve also noticed that the musical is only for this weekend. In terms of planning it’s far too much short notice. However I think it is very random unless park have a deal coming.

Probably more to do with the show not selling enough tickets so far than any Drayton tie-in.
Id be in agreement with this :)
Very unlikely that they would merge with that IP. (Seems too early for a new development - the new land is still not ready)

(and ive stopped getting the emails again)

There are a lot of tickets available, so makes commercial sense to sell through drayton manor. The looping group may have connections with the promoter. Its better to have more people in theatre at lower price who may buy food, drinks and programmes. I've started getting the e-mails now after contacting guest services.

There are a lot of tickets available, so makes commercial sense to sell through drayton manor. The looping group may have connections with the promoter. Its better to have more people in theatre at lower price who may buy food, drinks and programmes. I've started getting the e-mails now after contacting guest services.
I clicked on the link and selected the 7pm performance on Saturday and there’s 4-5 rows of seats reserved on the upper stalls for Drayton Manor ticket holders. If I wasn’t going out for a curry and for drinks after for mine and my wives birthday I would have gone.

I looked at the thursday show admittedly and there were a lot of tickets, but it was a school night. It looks quite good, but already had plans.

I am trying to renew my son and I's annual passes online, the booking engine does not seem to accept our pass barcode numbers, is there something else we need to be doing or something I have missed? May just be worth going to see guest services on park.

I am trying to renew my son and I's annual passes online, the booking engine does not seem to accept our pass barcode numbers, is there something else we need to be doing or something I have missed? May just be worth going to see guest services on park.
You need to add a R at the front of your pass numbers.

I been told my 20 friends and family tickets will renew when I upgrade my sons pass in July as it be his 1st full pass.
Anyway I can use the £25 each tickets but my sister wants to go with me and my kids on the 5th May but I already reserved my slots. Does anyone know how I can add my sister to the booking to use the £25 tickets.

Back