Will you be at the Passholder day?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Just received the e-mail, text below:

Introducing Frontier Falls​

Come and visit our brand-new area this Sunday during our exclusive Annual Passholder Day! Entry is free for all passholders, who will also receive a token for a free hot drink.

Blasting Barrels

Climb into one of our Barrels, buckle up, and brace yourself for a whirlwind adventure. With both the ride platform and the barrels spinning, you'll be left truly dizzy!

Falls Theatre

Be among the first guests to experience our brand new 4D Cinema show, Looney Tunes 4D starring Road Runner & Wile E. Coyote in our Wild West themed theatre.

Sheriff’s Showdown

Take aim and try to hit the targets as you're taken on a journey through the Wild West, where each successful shot means points in your pocket.

The Haunting

Enter a mysterious realm within Drayton Manor and prepare for a chilling encounter unlike any other. The Haunting beckons you to unravel the mystery of those who vanished within its eerie confines...

While our new family thrill rollercoaster won't be open yet, you'll still get a fantastic view of it!

Passholders are also invited to bring along their friends & family at a discounted price:
£20 | 4+ years old
£15 | 2 – 3 years old
Free | Under 2’s

Friends & Family tickets can be purchased online when pre-booking your visit, or from the ticket office on the day.

I didn't, I am already a passholder so wouldn't benefit really from the prize. I was thinking frontierland rather than frontier falls but mainly because went to Disneyland paris last year. I thought it would be more wild west land name

I didn't, I am already a passholder so wouldn't benefit really from the prize. I was thinking frontierland rather than frontier falls but mainly because went to Disneyland paris last year. I thought it would be more wild west land name
Disney have probably trade marked the name.

Is Thomas Land going to be open this day? Or just the new area. I can't find any info.
I'm working nights this weekend anyway so going is going to be touch and go, but if I go and T-land isn't open the little man will not be happy. :LOL:

Is Thomas Land going to be open this day? Or just the new area. I can't find any info.
I'm working nights this weekend anyway so going is going to be touch and go, but if I go and T-land isn't open the little man will not be happy. :LOL:
Whole park unless the ride is listed to open in April or later on the ride page :)

The Looney Tunes IP sounds like a very neat addition. Will also be enjoyable by all ages unlike the previous Bubbling Boilers which was primarily young children and Thomas fans.

Back