James & The Red Balloon

I really don't understand what's going on are they giving it a maintenance or getting rid of it
98% certain this is maintenance :) James is safe and so are the balloons.

Most likely taking it apart so they can fit the new part once it arrives.

98% certain this is maintenance :) James is safe and so are the balloons.

Most likely taking it apart so they can fit the new part once it arrives.
Ah ok let's just hope that 2% doesn't make the balloons fly away(worst pun I have ever done)

Ah ok let's just hope that 2% doesn't make the balloons fly away(worst pun I have ever done)
I'm fairly certain im right with the maintenance thought :)

If they were to remove the ride, they would have probably done that before putting Submarine Splash in (and they'd close it at the end of the season instead of the peak of summer )

Look last weeks pic
D6F92869-1904-41DE-A506-99CCF5B89A44.jpeg

This week pic
E56BBEE8-4D3F-4BA6-96F2-5F0FACAE6940.jpeg

They already started to put it back together.

Just a little theory hear. As there making a James and the red balloon in mattel adventure park Drayton might of giving them the coach and balloon I hope they haven't tho as I really want them to either be up for sale or be back on display somewhere

Just a little theory hear. As there making a James and the red balloon in mattel adventure park Drayton might of giving them the coach and balloon I hope they haven't tho as I really want them to either be up for sale or be back on display somewhere
They will have their own stuff being made there I believe (is the new park going to be all AEG? I haven't really looked)

I think as soon as the park closes mid week on a Monday and Tuesday in September and October they will get round to repairing all the closed rides as the maintenance team have a job on there hands just keeping the working rides open most of the day.

Back