Frontier Falls (General area)

James no5

The all new area of Western mayhem is opening this March with blasting barrels, sheriff's showdown, the haunting, falls theater and the new coaster opening soon.
This new area will bring fun for everyone and loads of new things to discover, But will these legends strike gold in these rides or the dirt?

This thread is for the whole area like the buildings and main road area.

Think this is where the entrance to the area will start
48E2C176-AB8F-47F0-9E03-4D7B19A7008A.jpeg

The street looks excellent
F03FC1F6-F559-4378-A45C-996E3A925068.jpeg

IMG_4777.jpeg

This looks really good! I bet it will be his the d on the Balcony of the Hotel and Saloon! But it just adds to the theming and it will be really good and entertaining.

A bit strange to have Accelerator and The Haunting included. The email I’ve got states you’ll accelerate back to the future. A strange attempt to fit it in with some sort of Back to the Future 3 referencing?

A bit strange to have Accelerator and The Haunting included. The email I’ve got states you’ll accelerate back to the future. A strange attempt to fit it in with some sort of Back to the Future 3 referencing?
I have no insider knowledge, but I do wonder if it is part of a longer term strategy, there are plans for a ride relocation next year, with the flying dutchman being prime candidate now. It is slightly away from the new area, so could be excluded. They can't easily relocate the Haunting or retheme it without significant cost so have they opted to try and use the existing attractions as they are in the short term with simpler cheaper rethemes on the front. I like the nod to back to the future so are they thinking that as you exit the area you might ride this to get back to the current day. I think long term they should look at the theming and whilst it is the best themed ride currently, internally, they need to invest long term and I think they have made the right decision so far I agree it is a little odd but cost restraints I would imagine is the reason.

Echoing thoughts already mentioned but I think Accelerator will get a proper retheme in the coming years to fit the area. At the moment, its wiser to keep it open for the season as removing it to work on is a bit of a hit on the ride offering for older guests :)

Yeah it will look out of place for a bit, but it keeps the ride open during the main season

It wasn’t last week as it still had under construction and a sticker where Thomas and Percy Submarines is on the map. I don’t like the entrance signage as the sign online looks so much better.

Back