Frontier Falls (General area)

I love the signage for frontier falls. Gives a clear indication of what rides are in the area. More signs to be added to the post I’d imagine once the new roller coaster is up and running and maybe a rename for accelerator ?

Attachments

• BD1BAB56-EB75-46D1-AE3E-3EB150FBE4BF.jpeg
    BD1BAB56-EB75-46D1-AE3E-3EB150FBE4BF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51
I love the signage for frontier falls. Gives a clear indication of what rides are in the area. More signs to be added to the post I’d imagine once the new roller coaster is up and running and maybe a rename for accelerator ?
I agree it looked great yesterday. I wonder why acceleratar wasn't up on the bored

Accelerator will most likely be on the board once it gets a retheme
At the moment, it doesnt match the theme so isn't part of the land (More on the edge.)

Cowboy Rory <3 Love that! Definately need to go meet him in his new outfit!

They two
Accelerator will most likely be on the board once it gets a retheme
At the moment, it doesnt match the theme so isn't part of the land (More on the edge.)

Cowboy Rory <3 Love that! Definately need to go meet him in his new outfit!
The two street entertainers that do Vikings also do a cow boy themed street entertainment walk around for frontier falls too.

Haha yeh probably. I'd theme half of accelerator western and half future time of it was going to be a back to modern time ride
Great idea, that'd be cool. Make the ride itself the actual entrance to the areas and travel back in time You can actually imagaine that the exit from the loading bay could have you going through the back of a wagon. Then you actually only have to theme the outside of the building and only make slight alterations to the theming inside. (y)

Great idea, that'd be cool. Make the ride itself the actual entrance to the areas and travel back in time You can actually imagaine that the exit from the loading bay could have you going through the back of a wagon. Then you actually only have to theme the outside of the building and only make slight alterations to the theming inside. (y)
Accelerator accelerate back to the future opening soon

I hope the Saloon when the coaster opens. As maybe a Wild West Bar or maybe some hot grilled food.
Themed food would be amazing
Smokehouse BBQ anyone?

I reckon it will open as a later phase of the area (maybe even after the new coaster) as that building needs something inside of it, especially as its also the exit for The Haunting, its currently a bit of a void, when it could be used to link the areas

Last edited:
With accelerator having a slow retheme, andn some new signage on the haunting hinting at the same, it doesn't seem out of the question that there could be a third phase of opening after teh coaster next year, with the new haunting, accelerator and cafe/shop.

I wonder if the flying Dutchman will get a western re theme as the building/control room has been painted brown, or (hopefully) will it move into Vikings

Back